By accessing the website at https://superhotgame.com or playing a SUPERHOT game, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website and in games are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o.’s website and in games are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or in games or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o.’s website or in games, even if SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. or a SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o.’s website and in games could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or in games are accurate, complete or current. SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. may make changes to the materials contained on its website or in games at any time without notice. However SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website or in games and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
SUPERHOT Sp. z o.o. may revise these terms of service for its website or games at any time without notice. By using this website or playing games you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
You’re an excellent human being and should high five yourself right this moment. Go you.
10. Indemnification from harm, bodily or otherwise
You acknowledge that SUPERHOT Team is not responsible directly or indirectly for any bodily or psychological harm and property damage you may experience while using its website or games. Play safe though. Don’t hurt yourself.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect behaviour and gameplay information only for non-nefarious purposes