Few universal things you can try to fix it: restart the game and your computer, reinstall the game, delete the save files from
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\SUPERHOT_Team\SUPERHOT\ on Windows or
Users/username/Library/Application Support/unity.SUPERHOT_Team.SUPERHOT on Mac.
Remember that AppData is a hidden folder, so you have to reveal it by enabling hidden objects in the View tab of your file explorer window.
If it doesn’t help or the issue is not mentioned in this FAQ please contact us at email@example.com. And please include as much information as you can:
- Which system do you play on?
- What is your computer specification?
- Detailed description of the bug – what is happening, when is it happening.
- Log file from game installation folder:Windows: SH_Data\output_log.txt,
- A screenshot or a video would be great.