Based in Łódź, Poland
Press / Business Contact:
SUPERHOT is the first person shooter where time moves only when you move. With its mesmerising gameplay and unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT aims to finally add something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. See the bullets crawling towards you as you carefully plan your steps and aim your gun. Enjoy the mayhem that is unleashed as you put that plan into motion. Dodge bullets. Take out your enemies. One step at a time.
SUPERHOT started as a 7 Day First Person Shooter (7DFPS) game jam project made by a group of friends in August 2013. After making a prototype version of the game and polishing it in time for the WGK Conference in September 2013, the team managed to win the Developer Showcase award. After that they've decided to release the initial build of SUPERHOT to the Internet - where it quickly garnered a massive amount of attention from the press and players. Thanks to the support of the fans, SUPERHOT went through the Steam Greenlight process during a single weekend. That's when the team decided to develop the game further.Kickstarter campaign
On May 14th, 2014 the team launched their Kickstarter campaign in order to fund the rest of the development. The funding target of $100,000 was reached in less than 24 hours, a total of over $250,000 was raised.Further development
As of 2015, SUPERHOT is being developed for the PC and Xbox One and will be available later this year. An early beta build of the game will be shipped to selected kickstarter backers shortly after E3.
Greenlight Trailer (footage from September 2013 Prototype) YouTube
There are far more images available for SUPERHOT, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Independent Games Festival 2014 - Nuovo Award Honorable Mention" - SUPERHOT, 2014
- "A.MAZE BERLIN 2014 - Most Amazing Game Award Finalist" - SUPERHOT, 2014
- "WGK 2013 - Developer Showcase Winner" - SUPERHOT, 2013
- "Superhot singlehandledly has one of the most innovative features I've ever seen in a FPS and deserves all the monies."
- Cliff Bleszinski, designer of Unreal and Gears of War,
- "(...) the product is a succinct, thoughtful blast."
- Dan Crabtree, Kotaku
- "It’s a brilliant idea that’s mesmerizing to play around with (...)"
- Nathan Grayson, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "[SUPERHOT] is all about bullets and their beautiful, slow trajectories."
- Tom Senior, PCGamer
- "(...) you feel vaguely like you're playing through Quentin Tarantino's version of the Mad Men opening credits."
- Philippa Warr, WIRED UK
- "BRAIN EXPLODING, this is brill."
- Mike Bithell, designer of Thomas Was Alone and Volume
Team & Repeating Collaborators